Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 15 janvier 2019 à 10:25
Funds Performance Measurement Analyst - (m/f)
Our Capital Markets experts are specialized in risk management, fund performance measurement, FX Hedging and valuation of financial derivatives instruments and other complex products and structures for banks and investment funds.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Analyze hedging process, at the share class level or at the portfolio level
- Calculate and control the difference of performance between share classes in multi-class funds, control and review accounting system
- Carry out performance attribution between hedging and non-hedging sources, measure, analyze performance, and calculate market indicators and ratios
- Set-up and review performance fees calculation on Excel spreadsheet and prospectus wording applicable to Investment Funds. Analyze accounting system performance fees calculation
- Carry out regression analysis of fund portfolios : benchmark and compare the fund’s return to market indexes
- Support business development efforts through data gathering, research, or proposal development
To fit in the position, you also :
- Hold a Master’s degree in business administration, audit, finance or accounting
- A first experience in audit or finance would be considered a significant asset
- Have good knowledge of Excel and skills in other Microsoft Office products
- Have good knowledge in programming in VBA
- Be business and solution minded with strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Be fluent in French and English, German would be an asset.
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Induction Program
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J151412