Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 23 décembre 2018 à 19:56
Back Office Operational Tax (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Deloitte Solutions (hereafter “DSO”) is a regulated entity with a support PSF that offers to its worldwide Private Clients and Investment Funds an outsourced solution for the preparation of Tax Reclaim based on double taxation agreements as well as on the so-called Court of Justice of the EU jurisprudence ’Aberdeen’ and ’Santander’.
Our professionals are in charge of the recovery of the withholding tax and the production of the relevant documentation on behalf of our clients who selected our outsourced solution. They deal with specific types of fiscal issues such as international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Perform a cost benefit analysis of each Tax Reclaim
- Prepare a Tax Reclaim filing, which consists of :
- collecting Customer supporting documents,
- adding Customers information and details in the Supplier tax reclaim system,
- collecting tax custodians’ and sub-custodians’ vouchers (when applicable),
- producing and reconciling the vouchers,
- requesting Customer domicile certificate to the relevant tax authorities,
- requesting the missing documents from Customers, sub-custodians of domicile tax authorities, as required,
- finalizing the Tax Reclaim forms,
- sending the Tax Reclaims to the relevant foreign tax authorities,
- tracking and documenting the receipt of the Tax Reclaims by the Tax Authorities.
- Monitor the post filing activity of each Tax Reclaim, which consists of :
- maintaining contact with the tax authorities, responding to additional requests of the tax authorities and providing additional information,
- investigating in case of reject of a Tax Reclaim by the tax authority,
- reconciling the amount claimed versus the amount received from the tax authorities,
- providing regular reporting to the Clients.
To fit in the role, you also :
- Demonstrate a relevant professional experience (at least 7 years) within tax operations ideally in the banking sector in Luxembourg
- Exercise sound judgment, manage risks effectively and demonstrate a relentless commitment to delivering work of the highest quality
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility, team spirit, dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Speak English fluently, a second language such as French or German is considered as an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Enhance our network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E159600