Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 23 décembre 2018 à 19:28
Junior Project Manager for our Tax Reclaims team (m/f)
Deloitte Solutions (hereafter “DSO”) is a regulated entity with a support PSF status that offers to its worldwide Private Clients and Investment Funds an outsourced solution for the preparation of Tax Reclaim based on double taxation agreements as well as on the so-called Court of Justice of the EU jurisprudence ’Aberdeen’ and ’Santander’.
Our administrators are in charge of the recovery of the withholding tax and the production of the relevant documentation on behalf of our clients who selected our outsourced solution. They deal with specific types of fiscal issues such as international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
Are you ready to take on this new challenge ? Then you should come join us !
You will have the opportunity to :
- Manage several projects for the Tax reclaim service and ensure the coordination of ongoing clients on boarding
- Support in responding to our clients requests and bring tailor-made solutions to meet our clients expectations
- Support the team in enhancing their daily work by optimizing the current processes and implement new features for our services supported by Deloitte support functions and external vendors
- Support in the selection of new vendors and in the monitoring of the commercial and contractual relationships
- Report on a regular basis to the Head of Tax Claim team and Sales Director of Managed services
- Build customized monitoring tools to support the Tax Claim activities
To fit in the role, you also :
- Hold a Master’s degree in Business Administration or Banking/Finance
- Demonstrate 1-2 year experience within financial sector in a similar role
- Distinguish yourself by your proactivity, autonomy, analytical and rigorous approach
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the capability to build strong client relationships
- Have a strong attention to details and good organisational expertise
- Demonstrate a solid proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Speak English and French fluently, another language such as German is considered as an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program and many others training sessions
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : 157176