Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 23 décembre 2018 à 18:57
R&D Manager for our Global Investment & Innovation Incentives team (m/f)
Our Luxembourg Global Investment & Innovation Incentives team (Gi3) helps our clients to pursue the right path to access incentives related to their innovation/R&D projects. Our specialists are dedicated to provide comprehensive tax and financial incentive services.
We are currently recruiting a Manager to join our Luxembourg Gi3 team.
As a Manager, you will have the opportunity to :
- Review innovation/R&D projects of our clients with the help of experts within our network ;
- Provide advisory services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of industries
- Engage with senior executives on their investment plans and liaise with government authorities on incentives matters
- Be involved in the preparations, applications and negotiations of government incentives
- Demonstrate sound judgement and instincts with respect to evaluating complex scenarios involving various incentives opportunities
- Develop the talent of your dedicated team by close coaching, delegation, supervision and by organizing internal technical meetings
Your role as a leader :
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization :
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte ; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
To fit in the role, you also :
- Benefit from a minimum of 5 years’ experience in R&D incentives available in Luxembourg and within the EU
- Prove leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, your ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multi-cultural team
- Speak English fluently. French/German/Luxembourgish is widely appreciated
We want to hear from you ! Join us and …
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E159408