Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
dimanche 23 décembre 2018 à 18:37
Experienced Advisor in VAT (m/f)
Our Indirect Taxes team unites 40 people, 8 different nationalities, and many years of combined practical experience to advise clients across all sectors in VAT matters.
You take pride in and are an expert at :
- Understanding, applying, and monitoring tax returns and refunds, their implications, opportunities, and optimization, in order to provide an excellent service to clients
- Drafting client deliverables detailing interpretations of domestic and international laws, business and technical findings, and proposing recommendations/solutions
- Liaising with the clients and the VAT Authorities, gaining knowledge on local tax organizational structures, responsibilities, rights and obligations of both taxpayers and tax authorities
- Developing more junior employees by training and coaching them, by giving them technical support and by supervising their work
- Participating in client meetings and training organized by our Group (we encourage direct contact with clients, through conference calls and face to face meetings, and you will also participate in the preparation of articles for our newsletters, and presentations in our technical meetings)
- Building strong relationships both with our clients and with our powerful worldwide network
- Taking part in internal workshops and projects
To fit in the role, you also :
- Benefit from a minimum of 2 years’ experience in indirect taxes. A first experience in the supervision of employees would be an asset.
- Graduated from university in Economics or Law or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax
- Speak French or German fluently, as well as English
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving.
- Are ready to commit yourself fully and to share your know-how within a young and multicultural team
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E151465