Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 20 novembre 2018 à 19:29
Project manager for our Clients and Industries Audit activities (m/f)
Our department Audit Clients&Industries supports operational teams on go to market approach. We provide a wide range of internal services from leading the company’s branding efforts to developing creative ideas and identifying communication opportunities to build the eminence of our audit services.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a strong customer orientation and an interest for market development and sales, then you should join our team !
You will have the opportunity to :
- Interact with and assist audit partners and teams to build structured and client focused services offers
- Provide to the audit teams supports, communication materials and information requested during a proposal process
- Manage projects from start to completion and advise internal clients on the way to convey their message
- Coordinate with different internal services and international offices to collect adequate content
- Support and coach audit teams for oral presentations
To fit in the role, you also :
- Are experienced in customer related projects (for at least 3 years) preferably in a similar environment. An audit background is an asset.
- Are able to work in a fast-paced, demanding customer-driven atmosphere
- Are curious and interested in understanding the services offered by the firm
- Mastering excellent leadership and communication skills (written and oral) in French, English.
- Are capable to manage and structure several projects or clients and coach several team members (senior / junior)
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning, dynamic teamwork and cutting edge solutions for clients, you are ready for Deloitte !
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Work on various and challenging tasks
- Collaborate to the development of our department
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Get to know more about Deloitte.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E158429
(Photo non contractuelle)