Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 20 novembre 2018 à 19:05
Regulatory Compliance Consultant for our Asian desk (m/f)
Our Regulatory Intelligence & Services (RIS) team combines in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise in the investment fund industry to proactively provide our clients with cutting edge compliance and regulatory services.
We cover various areas of regulatory compliance and respond to clients’ questions on topics such as :
- Business Compliance : interpretation of laws and regulations applicable typically to management companies, administrators, distributors and fund managers
- Marketing Compliance : reviews of marketing materials, which support promotional activities of a fund and ensure their compliance with EU and/or local regulations, as appropriate
- Investment Compliance : review of eligibility of assets, their categorization and the investment restrictions that apply to them in accordance with Luxembourg law
- Support to cross-border distribution of funds (identification, interpretation and monitoring of rules to market a fund worldwide)
You will have the opportunity to :
- Develop a strong understanding of the local rules and challenges related to the distribution and the marketing of foreign funds (UCITS and AIFs) on a cross border basis in Asian Countries
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and development of the department’s regulatory database for Asian countries
- Assist on projects and coordinate assistance to clients in the interpretation of the Asian regulations applicable to foreign UCITS and AIFs marketed in multiple Asian jurisdictions
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients as well as developing new relationships with asset managers
To fit in the role, you also :
- Hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in law, economics or business administration
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of EU regulations on investment funds and Asset Management environment and the impact on the Asian markets
- A previous experience of at least 2 years in the investment fund industry is an asset
- Are a strong team player but also able to work independently
- Are flexible and able to work within tight deadlines
- Show excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- A previous experience in the investment fund industry universe is a strong asset
- Are fluent in English. Any Asian languages is a strong asset (Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese)
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts in a knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural company
- Team up with dynamic young professionals within a challenging and constantly evolving environment
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make ?
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E159164
(Photo non contractuelle)
A lire sur le même sujet