Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 9 octobre 2018 à 20:59
Junior for our IT Operations Team (h/f)
Our IT department creates the technological environment and assistance that enables employees to quickly access vital information and succeed in their job on a daily basis using the most efficient powerful tools and emergent technologies.
In order to reinforce our Helpdesk team we are cuttenly looking for a motivated Officer.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Follow up and dispatch support requests
- Manage IT and Telecommunications equipments inventories (PCs, phones, printers)
- Follow-up and prepare all computer and phone equipment (hardware and software) upon arrival or departure of new employees
- Follow-up on equipment sent to reparations or manufacturer and on all IT equipment lendings
- Perform first level support and interventions on IT office equipments (docking / screen / keyboard / connectivity tests or replacements)
- Write processes and user guidelines
- Participate to ad-hoc projects
To fit in the role, you also :
- Are graduated with a two-year University degree in IT, Computer sciences or Business Administration and you ideally have a first similar experience
- Have a passion for helping people with great communication skills
- Are available, flexible and team oriented
- Have a great team spirit and stress resistant
- Are rigorous and attentive to details
- Have good knowledge of MS Office 2016 as well as of Windows 10
- Have good knowledge in IT Hardware equipments : PC, Printers…
- Have good ITIL knowledge
- Ideally know about deployment tools such as SCCM or WDS
- Are fluent in French, in English and german is an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J157281