Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 9 octobre 2018 à 18:23
Financial Tax Industry Funds Consultant (h/f)
The tax environment for funds is constantly evolving. Our team of Investment Fund professionals is known on the market for helping and advising clients in the set up and administration of reporting systems and ensuring they meet the legal tax reporting and certification requirements. As a consultant in our Financial Industry Solutions team, you will have the opportunity to develop your competences in funds and taxes and become an expert on the market.
You will have the opportunity to :
- Calculate and review tax reports for funds in Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Italy and much more
- Interact with external parties (clients, fund administrators, certifiers, auditors…) when necessary
- Provide advice to clients to ensure legal and tax compliance for fund distribution
- Contribute to the development of our tax business model
- Manage the client reporting database and adapt the solutions to clients needs
- Extracts, cleanses, and prepares data for data analysis
- Integrate a dynamic and great team
To fit in the role, you also :
- Hold a diploma in economics, accounting, business or tax with a strong interest in the investment fund industry
- Have a first experience in financial / tax reporting or fund accounting
- Have good command of Excel tools
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Be fluent in English. Knowledge of French or German is an asset
We want to hear from you ! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
- Have flexible working arrangements
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : J157310