Deloitte Luxembourg recrute !
mardi 9 octobre 2018 à 18:12
Do you have a previous experience in Recruitment ?
Are you fluent both in French and English ?
Then you should join our Recruitment & Sourcing team !
You will have the opportunity to :
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your business in order to understand their recruitment needs and job role requirements
- Develop an appropriate sourcing strategy according to the needs, including the use of social media to build and maintain a network of potential candidates
- Be responsible for candidate management from application stage through to offer, including conducting in-depth interviews, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
- Establish reports, dashboards and benchmarks in order to monitor our activity and continually improve our processes
- Attend campus and career events in order to attract top talent
- Participate in various projects in the areas of recruitment, sourcing and HR marketing.
To fit in the role, you also :
- Ideally have a first experience preferably gained in an international service-oriented environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills which enable you to interact with staff at all levels of the Firm
- Have strong problem solving skills and you are results oriented
- Are able to prioritize and respect deadlines
- Have a strong team spirit and enjoy working in a fast moving, multicultural environment
- Are fluent in French and English (German is a real asset)
We want to hear from you ! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts.
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams.
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society.
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment.
What impact will you make ?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Get to know more about Deloitte
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code : E151381