Creos recrute !
IT Admin & Support for end-users (m/f/n)
- You act as Level 2 support on escalation from Level 1 to solve complex incidents and provide Level 1 support in case of overflow of activities
- You provide daily reporting activities to the IT Support Coordinator
- You daily support end-users in standard services (standard requests and incidents)
- You support resolution of any kind of support request
- You perform system monitoring to proactively identify operational issues and system management activities
- You act on production Servers/Environment in an analysed, controlled and risk aware manner
- You maintain information systems components efficiency according to defined procedures and service levels
- You support other Group IT entities on daily management of systems
- You help end-users in their use of standard services and applications
- You implement solutions for our business and our IT infrastructure
- You provide high quality support for any kind of incident
- You ensure all operational procedures, monitoring and support procedures are up-to-date and executed as required
- You guarantee an efficient incident management, meaning incident resolution under the SLA
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar function
- An ITIL certification is preferable
- You have good communication and analytical skills
- You are results oriented, resistant to stress and user oriented
- You are proactive, curious, flexible and you collaborate with others to solve incidents/ problems
- You have good oral and written skills in French and English. The knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is considered an asset.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.
More information : https://jobs.encevo.eu/Creos/job/Luxembourg-IT-Admin-&-Support-for-end-users-%28mfn%29/793011001/