Creos Luxembourg S.A. recrute !
mardi 11 décembre 2018 à 15:11
Grid IT Controller (m/f)
Department : Grid Controlling
Location : Strassen
Contract : Permanent ; full time
- You lead the financial reporting process of the Grid IT department
- You implement and follow the adequate analytical structure and financial IS KPI’s in the right tool
- You guarantee the support to Creos IT users for budget controlling and financial purposes
- You are in charge of the global consolidation of IT costs for the Encevo group
- You provide ad hoc reporting to Creos IT Line managers on a regular base, you support and coordinate the business plan process for Creos IT and you contribute to the set-up of the business plan figures
- You develop and maintain a financial model for IT services management and invoicing
- You analyse and comment the monthly actuals and you support the purchasing process to guarantee the right imputation and budget respect
- You perform ad hoc costs analysis to support CIO and IT line managers in their decision process and contracts negotiation
- Masters’s degree in economics, business administration or finance with a specialization in accounting / controlling. Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in the IS sector, is considered equivalent
- Proven experience in SAP FI/CO/PS modules and in IT Technology
- Accuracy, precision, discipline and organization are part of your working methods
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to identify and solve problems
- Highly effective communication skills in English and French and/or German
How to apply
Interested ? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application through our career opportunities site accessible on creos.net/jobs. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.