Corporate Sustainability Junior Experienced/Senior Consultant
Working place : Company office, client offices, homeworking, satellite offices
Contract type : Fixed Term contract
Location : Luxembourg Hamm / Client offices
Ready to start your next challenge ?
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Corporate Sustainability Junior/Senior Consultant to start ASAP.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work/life balance.
For us, you are a strength, your experience is a real added value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Grant Thornton Advisory department ambitions.
In response to growing investor, industry and regulatory demands, clients increasingly require our assistance with sustainability services. Our team specialises in consultancy in two areas ;
Corporate Sustainability and Sustainable Finance. Given the rapid evolution of the industry, it is a very exciting field of work right now ! We are offering you the chance to work on interesting, local and international projects whilst knowing that your work is contributing to a positive impact.
Are you keen to work on Corporate Sustainability projects and E/S Impact assessments ? Is your ambition to work in a fast-paced, client and result-oriented, multi-disciplinary environment ? Are you friendly, dynamic, and collaborative with a solidarity team spirit ? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for !
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Advisory department ambitions.
- Provide advice to our clients around sustainability matters, raise awareness and support them to take active ownership through their engagement.
- Perform sustainability assessments and contribute to expertise and sustainability reports on established frameworks and standards (e.g. SASB, GRI, UNGC, TCFD and ESRS).
- Coordinate and provide working sessions and training programs around Corporate Sustainability topics.
- Collaborate with clients to develop effective and efficient sustainability strategies including transition plans to net-zero, value chain optimisation and supply chain management.
- Contribute to the development of departmental capabilities in technical areas, including drafting a regulatory watch and commercial insights material.
- Contribute to building and identifying improvements in our service offerings and to the internal sustainability strategy and annual reporting.
- Identify and communicate trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to our clients ; industries and marketplace.
- Evaluation of business carbon footprints and reporting on these in line with globally recognised standards.
- A Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, Industrial Ecology, Sustainability Management, Climate Policy or a related field.
- Profound knowledge and demonstrated interest in sustainability-related areas or topics.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Sustainability advisory with a good understanding of the relevant reporting and the regulatory landscape in Europe.
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging reporting frameworks and standards (e.g.
- SASB, GRI, UNGC, SDGs, TCFD, ESRS) as well as labelling schemes.
- Ability to drive and take ownership of complex projects while providing tailor-made
- solutions, especially around business sustainability strategy and relevant processes
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, due diligence, and double materiality assessment analysis
- Driven by innovative and creative system-thinking and problem-solving coupled with research and analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to identify, establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and to communicate technical concepts and complex ideas clearly
- Being a team player driven by enthusiasm, proactiveness and agility
- Specialised studies and/or accreditation in Corporate Sustainability Reporting, Circular Economy, Net-Zero, Sustainable Finance, ESG Accounting and Climate and ESG Risk management is a plus.
- Experience with ESG-specific tools and/or data providers is considered an advantage.
- Prior experience in assurance for non-financial information and reports for both corporate and financial market participants (e.g. ISAE 3000) is a plus.
3, 2, 1… Get ready to go beyond and apply !
- HR interview with our Talent team ;
- Technical interview with Manager(s) or Partner(s) of the team.
Grant Thornton Information
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move ! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
5 reasons to join us
1. Work life balance (additional holidays, flexibility, satellite offices, parking possibility) ;
2. Interesting Benefits (annual discretionary bonus, trainings/certifications, lunch voucher,
pension plan, talent referral reward program, internal mobility program) ;
3. Proximity management in agreement with our CLEARR values ;
4. Integration follow-up to ensure yours & career development opportunity (on-demand feedback, mid-year and annual performance review) ;
5. Company life (events, afterworks, teambuilding, sport events) & engagements (Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Rights, Diversity & Inclusion) ;
6. You are the one that we are looking for !