Cargolux recrute !
lundi 14 octobre 2019 à 16:34
Junior Mechanic Composite Shop (m/f)
Task Responsibilities :
Cargolux Airlines International SA is offering the (unique) opportunity to work with composite materials as Junior Mechanic in the Composite Shop.
We are looking for motivated people willing to learn a job with a bright future in aviation.
You are curious and want to learn more what composite material and repairs are all about, - please contact us for a visit and a presentation of the job in the Cargolux Maintenance Center (CMC).
You and are passionate to work on aircraft and want to grow in an international company who acts as a global player in the aviation world - then this job is for you.
Task responsabilities :
- Perform hotbonding, wet lay-up, metal to metal repairs on aircraft and aircraft components
- Accomplish repairs and modifications of aircraft structures and engine components
- Operate manlifts, ground and shop equipment
Essential Requirements For The Position :
- Secondary technical education or accomplished apprenticeship in a metal processing, industrial or technical area
- Solution oriented, structured and autonomous approach to work
- Reliability, flexibility, team spirit and ability to work at heights
- Fluency in written and spoken English ; any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Relevant working experience especially within aviation is considered as an advantage
Working Conditions :
- Position based in Luxembourg
- A valid driving license will be required
- The successful candidates will have to obtain a valid medical fitness certificate issued by the Company doctor prior to the start of the employment
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of employment
- Please note that only application via our Cargolux website will be accepted :https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/...