Cargolux Airlines recrute !
lundi 25 mai 2020 à 13:47
Officer IT Service Desk (m/f)
TASK RESPONSIBILITIES :
The position holder is responsible for providing 1st line support to internal organization and external customers, assisting them with server, application, workstation, networking, hardware problems and standard change requests via phone, mail, instant messaging and ITSM tool. He/she is expected to provide first point of contact of escalation for the 2nd and 3rd line engineers.
The position holder, after having been trained on the job, will be able to work with a certain level of autonomy.
He has the duty to provide activity analysis information and KPIs in order to be actively involved on the continual service improvement.
As part of the Service Desk team, the position holder will be accountable for the accomplishment of the following tasks :
- Managing all incoming calls and emails to the Service Desk support function
- Performing 1st line support related tasks
- Screening, categorize and prioritize support mailbox for dispatching and coordinating with 2nd and 3rd level support within SLAs
- Following and closing out the calls opened trough the service management software
- Documentation of incidents for inclusion and updates within the internal knowledgebase
- Reporting to the Service Desk team leader and producing monthly reports on demand
- Liaise with third party suppliers to report and escalate customer problems
- Participate to IT related projects under the supervision of the manager or project manager
- Perform administrative tasks on the inventory tool (client and server side)
- Perform administrative tasks in active directory
- Follow strictly all ITSM and security policies
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION :
- Technical diploma in IT
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a support environment
- Customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic skills on networ
- Ability to teamwork in a distributed and multicultural environment
- Experience in supporting of system key users
- Willingness to develop further by attending regular trainings
- Addition spoken languages are considered added value
- Interpersonal skills with capacity of control stress under pressure
- Passion for excellence
- Problem resolution capabilities and open-mindedness toward creative solutions
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) is mandatory
- Good knowledge and expertise with IT systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 suites and related applications
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Position based in Luxembourg
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of a positive selection
- Flexibility in working hours and shift rotation when necessary
- Category of the position might change depending on the experience & knowledge of the position
More information : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/searc...