Bâloise Assurances Luxembourg recrute !
vendredi 15 avril 2022 à 07:54
Non-Life Insurance Product Manager (m/f)
What you can expect
For its international dedicated team, Baloise Luxembourg is looking for a Non-Life Insurance Product Manager (m/f)
Freelance contract / Unlimited contract
Are you eager to join an international team dedicated to the launch of a new European business branch in embedded insurance ? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit ? Do you have a strong expertise you can bring to the table ? Baloise invites you to join this innovative and thrilling new adventure !
At Baloise we play the agile work card to the full and actively encourage cooperation. Collaboration is a fundamental requirement for customer-centricity, agility, efficiency and results achievement.
You will play a major role in our embedded insurance project which aims at integrating insurance in day-to-day sales or sharing services, closing the insurance gap to make customers’ life easier.
You will be seconded to an international team – composed of different experts – dedicated to the launch of this new business, in a start-up and agile mode.
We expect from you that by nature you think out of the box, you like to challenge dead ends and when necessary find solutions to break down walls.
To this end, we are looking for a Non-Life Insurance Product Manager.
Your main missions will be to :
- Design and review new products from the non-life division range (market analysis, integration of customer expectations and specifications, review country’s regulatory requirements)
- Assume the role of product manager and help coordinate the project from the design to the implementation, hand in hand with the dedicated team
- Actively participate in the creation of products dedicated to new digital distribution channels
- Develop specifications, subscription documents and general conditions of products
- Analyze the existing markets (needs & opportunities) and look for new markets or promising niches
- Work closely with distribution networks and operational services
What we expect
- Holder of a graduate degree in the field of insurance
- Experience in Insurance Product Management required (2 years minimum)
- English as the main working language. Any other language is an asset
- Writing skills in English and a spirit of synthesis
- With a creative mind : you know how to imagine and implement new solutions and products
- Customer orientation, professional rigor, critical thinking and proactivity
- Learning facilities and desire to develop continuously
- Agility and pragmatism in a complex and changing environment
More information : https://www.baloise.com/en/CH/jobs/15260/Luxemburg%2C+Bertrange/Insurance+Product+Manager+for+an+international+dedicated+team.html
Occasional business trips to Luxembourg if working in a freelance framework