ADA is hiring !
lundi 5 juillet 2021 à 13:15
Project officer (m/f)
ADA is a Luxembourg based NGO that plays a leading role in the inclusive finance sector in developing economies. ADA is a partner of choice for supporting the autonomous development of populations excluded from traditional financial services.
ADA is hiring a project officer - Editor & Content Writer (f/m)
Your main responsibilities
As part of the communication team & under the responsibility of the Head of the Communication & Public Relations Unit, you will :
- contribute to the promotion of the results of ADA’s activities in English
- produce high-quality content in English (articles, report, snapshots, speeches, newsletters, brochures, press releases, etc.)
- prepare well-structured drafts based on studies and publications produced by ADA
- update website content
- use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- craft and send ADA’s monthly newsletter
- monitor the publication of content and the strategic use of ADA’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Produce and promote content for social media in a creative and engaging format
- coordinate with external agencies to develop illustrated content (infographics, data visualization, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, Communications)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Fluent in English (preferably, English is your mother tongue), at ease in a French working environment and able to communicate ideas and collaborate effectively in the language
- Clear and concise writing, and able to publish it in its best form
- Meticulous in the respect to the data and studies on which you base your writing
- Able to adopt a tone and style that fits with an expert audience
- Seek to personalise the content according to the target audience
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Drupal), Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro), social media platforms
- Comfortable working in a team to develop, refine and research innovative ways to communicate
- Able to set results-oriented objectives in line with the communication plan
- Permanent contract, based in Luxembourg City. Possibility of travel abroad.
If you fit the profile and are interested in this post, please send your CV with an accompanying cover letter by e-mail to the attention of Sylvie Marquegnies at the following address : recrutements@ada- microfinance.lu before 11 July, citing the reference “Editor & content Writer”.