E-MFP is hiring - JUNIOR MICROFINANCE OFFICER
jeudi 8 juin 2017 à 04:00
The European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) the leading network of European organisations and individuals active in the microfinance/financial inclusion sector in developing countries, is looking for a : JUNIOR MICROFINANCE OFFICER.
To support the development and management of the working groups (Action Groups), the organization of the European Microfinance Week, the European Microfinance Award and the Offsite Sessions. Assist e-MFP’s research projects. Contribute tothe objectives of the e-MFP.
We are looking for a Junior Microfinance Officer who combines a solid background in microfinance and strong interest in development and poverty reduction issues and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good problem-solving abilities and effective communication.
Specific requirements for the Junior Microfinance Officer include :
- University degree in finance / political science / international relations / economics
- Specialization in microfinance or equivalent experience
- 2 year’s work experience
- Experience in project management and networking activities
- Very good command of English and strong in either French or Spanish
- Proficiency in major computer software (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and most importantly as part of a small, multi-cultural team
- Diplomatic skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
Permanent full time (CDI) based in Luxembourg with possible travelling in Europe.
For more information, visit http://www.e-mfp.eu
If you wish to join the e-MFP team, please send your letter of application and Curriculum Vitae to Sophie Lafleur : email@example.com